Accurate Property Valuation Services in a fast-moving market.
Independent and accurate valuations are fundamental to the property market and form the basis of assessing suitability for loan security and lending criteria, risk management, debt recovery, performance analysis, maximisation of value, purchase and sale advice and third party reliance. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Valuation advisory team offers prompt, accurate and professional valuations in accordance with internationally recognised standards including the RICS accreditation, to developers, investors and financiers across all property asset classes throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
We provide valuations for all purposes including:
- Portfolio Valuations for institutional property investors, property companies and corporate organisations
- Secured Lending and Securitisation-Related Valuations
- International Valuations providing coverage of all property classes
- Commercial Valuations for investment management, bank lending and acquisition and divestment
- Residential Valuations for bank lending and acquisition
- Specialist Valuations of properties for trading potential assessment
- Corporate Valuations of owner-occupied properties for asset enhancement and financial statements
- Retail Valuations of shopping centres
- Valuation of Development Assets from master planned city projects to single development plots
- Advice in relation to debt recovery
Jones Lang LaSalle maintains one of the largest and most experienced professional valuation teams in the Middle East and North Africa with qualified Valuers based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo and Saudi Arabia. Over the past year the team has undertaken valuation instructions across the region, valuing over US$ 200 billion worth of assets.
View our Capability Statement